courtesy: Illuminati News
Good Morning & Happy Columbus Day! That's a picture of Mr. Columbus right there. Do you have the day off today? How are you planning to spend it? Here's a look at the news we're working on for today's show...
- The trapped miners in Chile could be free within days. We'll have the latest on the progress.
- Are you the owner of a 2010 or 2011 Mercedes? Certain models are being recalled. Look for the details in our State of the Economy report.
- Our Racing Superfan had an interesting experience with some Junior Dragsters at the I-57 Dragstrip!
- Hungry? We'll show you 8,000 FEET of sandwiches! And explain why such a thing exists.
- A soldier who's battled post traumatic stress disorder tries to help others. We'll have his story.
- The latest stock market info in our Money Monday segment with David England!
- A local rotary club is handing out free dictionaries to 3rd graders! Details in a live interview.
- Governor Pat Quinn is in town today... more on that and a recap of the Giannoulais/Kirk debate
We're on the air starting at 5:30 am!
Can't get us on TV? Watch online HERE