Monday, May 16, 2011

Blog of the Week!

Hey News 3 This Morning viewers! Perhaps you've noticed our Tech Tuesday segments where we talk about various high-tech headlines... well, now we're adding a new element to Tech Tuesday, where we highlight a local blogger. Turns out, there are quite a few interesting blogs by folks in southern Illinois! If you'd like to nominate a blog for "News 3 This Morning Blog of the Week" -please email news3am@wsiltv.com or post a link to the blog on our Facebook page. The Blog of the Week is featured Tuesday mornings around 6:25.



Blogs of the Week...
6/28/11: Living Life for Less
6/21/11: I Do in Southern Illinois
6/14/11: Craft Friendly
6/7/11: Evan & Gabby's Tiny House... Evan & Gabby
5/31/11: Muppet Mindset... Ryan Dosier
5/24/11: Shawnee Hills Outdoors... Gary Marks
5/17/11: A Love for Travel... Trisha May
5/10/11: The Beer Philosopher... Shawn Connelley
4/26/11: Everything in Moderation... Sherri Murphy

4 comments:

  1. I DO: In Southern Illinois is my favorite blog!! It has an online magazine as well as weekly blog updates that gives me ideas for planning my wedding. They will also feature your engagement photos and wedding photography! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I Do in Southern Illinois" is filled w/amazing photography and great ideas for those getting married. Britni Woodworth and Mallory Minor create and capture exceptional moments through their amazing talent. What a wonderful magazine straight from Southern Illinois!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are super proud of designing and being part of "I Do Southern Illinois"! Great site, great magazine, great people, and great content. Good job Britni, keep up the good work.

    http://puresimplicitydesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the blog, I DO: In Southern Illinois!! I'm going to be addicted to it now!!

    ReplyDelete